２０１５ Origami Symposium in Tokyo
2015 Origami Symposium in Tokyo, Japan
◇ ◇Participants Information ◇◇
The 42nd Annual NOA Origami Symposium @ National Olympic Memorial Youth Center in Tokyo
National Olympic Memorial Youth Center
Address: 3-1 Yoyogi Kamizono-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 151-0052
Saturday October 10th through October 12th, 2015
• The Model Town (Display of models from members/participants and from the classes)
• The World Origami Exhibit (World Heritage Sites Series)
• Origami Classes (Seeking volunteers, and volunteers from some of the symposium participants are to teach origami classes. Participants can select and attend those classes.)
• Conference (Instructors are to lecture regarding History Study, Creation, Juvenile Education, International Exchange, Senior Citizens and Disabled.)
• Store Sales (Sold Origami Paper 20% Off, NOA Books 20% Off and other publications.)
Train 1: Convenient from Shinjuku Train Station or Shibuya Train Station to National Olympic Memorial Youth Center (hereby NOMYC)
Bus Route 1: From Keio Bus No. 16 at Shinjuku Train Station West Exit, taking a bus “Destination: Shibuya Train Station” for 15 minute and getting off at the bus-stop Yoyogi 5 Chome. Fare is 210 yen. The NOMYC is in front of the bus-stop.
Bus Route 2: From Kaio Bus No.14 at Shibuya Train Station West Exit, taking a bus “Destination: Shinjuku Train Station” for 10 minutes and getting off at the bus stop Yoyogi 5 Chome. Fare is 210 yen. The NOMYC is in front of the bus-stop.
Train 2: From Shinjuku Train Station, taking another train calls “Odakyu” non-express and getting off at the second train station Sangubashi (Fare 130 yen). From the Sangubashi Train Station, taking 7 minutes walk.
◆Participant Fee (including Tax)◆
Participants from over-seas: JPN ¥5,000
NOA Member: JPN ¥10,000 (adults)
Students: JPN ¥5,000 (Middle School to College under 25 years of age)
Elementary students: Free - must be accompanied by adult participant
(not provided any diagrams, origami papers, reference documents, etc.)
Kindergarten students: can not be participated.
Lunch: JPN ¥1,120 including two days. Please send the amount with the participants fee.
* There is no refund based on not participating in full schedule.
* Please pay the transportation from/to NOMYC.
◆Lunches during Symposium on October 10th and 11th
NOA is to actively reserve participants’ lunch.
NOMYC has several restaurants in the facility, however it expects high traffic in those restaurants. Those of participants requested will be lead and be arranged to the largest restaurant by NOA.
The lunch tickets will be provided at the arrival on the first day.
RSVP required by September 25th, 2015.
In the evening of October 11th - dinner and recriation.
Limited Participants up to 250 - unable to accept same day reservation.
Fee: JPN ¥5,000 including buffet and drink
After paid the participant fee, NOA will charge cancellation fee below.
Please contact NOA by fax or email. NOA will refund after subtracting the cancellation fee.
• Before September 25th: JPN ¥2,000
• By 4 pm (16:00) on October 9th: 50% of Participant Fee.
• By 4 pm (16:00) on October 10th: 100% of Participant Fee.
All the hotel room reservation are arranged by participants.
* If there are rooms left in NOMYC, participants may stay at NOMYC. Please contact NOMYC for room reservation.
◆◆《How to Apply》◆◆
1. Go to Nipping Origami Association Shopping Cart: http://origamikyokai.cart.fc2.com/
2. Please select Participant Fee (参加費)and, Lunch Tickets (昼食券) and/or Social Event, (懇親会).
3. Please pay by credit card or PayPal.
* Please contact NOA if you preferred other payment method via email at email@example.com.
◆ Due Date: Friday September 25th, 2015 Upon Arrival ◆
NOA will provide all the documents via email or via postal mail.
NOA appreciate your support and will be looking forward to seeing you at the Symposium.